Posted to agila-user@incubator.apache.org by Davide Ling <li...@libero.it> on 2005/10/25 09:19:25 UTC

Have I to install xindice?

Agila Installation guide says agila bpel is shipped with apache xindice,
but I cannot see it in my agila sources.
Have I download and install it separately?

Thanks

Re: Have I to install xindice?

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, just download it, extract the war file from the distribution and deploy
in Tomcat (make sure to name the war 'xindice.war' to avoid changing the
target url).

Also make sure you've downloaded Xindice 1.1b4.

I'll update the wiki as well.

Thanks for your remarks,

Matthieu Riou.