Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2015/08/01 13:51:53 UTC

[lang] running tests in eclipse (was: Re: [VOTE] Release pool 2.4.2 based on RC1)

Hi Daniel,

did you import commons-lang as an "existing maven project" into eclipse?
That's the easiest way imho.

You should be able to run a test by right-clicking an choosing "Run as"
-> "JUnit Test"

Cheers,
Pascal

Re: [lang] running tests in eclipse

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.
Could I ask a question about m2eclipse in this link
http://www.eclipse.org/m2e/m2e-downloads.html.

Why can't I directly install
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/releases/1.6/1.6.1.20150625-2338?

It is very stupid to install from 1.0 to 1.6.

Many thanks
Daniel

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Try this one:

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
You are welcome. :)

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks so much

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Sorry, the picture got lost.

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks
but i encountered  this problem

[image: Inline image 1]

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
Hi Daniel,

Re: [lang] running tests in eclipse (was: Re: [VOTE] Release pool 2.4.2 based on RC1)

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pascal,

Posted by "Daniel C. S. Yeh" <da...@gmail.com>.
By the way, what is the full name of IMHO?

Thanks again