Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Xi Embalsado <ne...@hotmail.com> on 2013/03/08 08:57:14 UTC

Hi!

My name is Xi! I like to contribute my designs for AOO4!

RE: Hi!

Posted by Xi Embalsado <ne...@hotmail.com>.
Um... Well I got some ideas but I found somebody with a very good idea for a logo... https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27846912/OO_4_Logo_Robin_Fowler.png?version=1&modificationDate=1359652952000
By Robin Fowler.

Re: Hi!

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.