Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Bruce Parr <Br...@pgs.com> on 2020/03/06 15:39:37 UTC

C++ Broker

Hello,

Is the C++ broker still under development/maintenance, or should we start thinking about switching to Broker-J?

Thanks,
Bruce

Re: C++ Broker

Posted by Tom Jordahl <tj...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
> RHEL is pushing Dispatcher + Broker-J (Artemis based) as the new A-MQ solution.

I will say that for my product, we evaluated replacing JMS/ActiveMQ (5.x vintage) with both Artemis and Qpid Broker-J (we are a Java shop) and Qpid was the clear choice for us.
We cautiously switched to Broker-J and have not regretted the choice and have not looked back.

Qpid rocks!
--
Tom Jordahl

On 3/7/20, 5:48 AM, "Rob Godfrey" <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On Sat, 7 Mar 2020 at 04:16, Virgilio Fornazin <vi...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    > RHEL is pushing Dispatcher + Broker-J (Artemis based) as the new A-MQ
    > solution.

    Just to be clear Artemis is part of the ActiveMQ project and not related to
    Qpid Broker-J

    -- Rob

Re: C++ Broker

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.