Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevin Ross <KR...@totalemed.com> on 2003/07/31 22:34:48 UTC

multiproject exampe/genapp?

I messed with maven a while back, customizing the maven.xml with reactor
(blah blah blah).

Here comes the multiproject plugin, and whallah, I'm on a new project in
need.  Does anyone have a sample (possibly J2EE) app that I can use as a
template?  This would be a tremendous help.  It would also be *incredibly*
useful to generalize a sample and add a multiproject:genapp too, wouldn't
it??  If someone sends me a decent sample, I might be able to contribute a
refactored/generalized on like the current genapp goal.

Any help is appreciated,

Kevin Ross

Re: multiproject exampe/genapp?

Posted by Brian Ewins <Br...@btinternet.com>.
I wrote a patch for genapp itself quite a while back, to allow it to use
multiple project templates, and user-supplied templates. Its pretty
useful to be able to have templates which match the kind of projects you do.

See
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=MAVEN-426

- Baz

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net>.