Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Aaron <aa...@lmco.com> on 2018/09/28 18:10:48 UTC

Does TomEE support EJB 2?

Does TomEE support EJB 2? After upgrading our previous application server,
the new version puked up a bunch of errors about no longer supporting EJB 2
entities (and that wasn't the only problem we faced).

Does TomEE support legacy EJB 2 software, or will it want the code rewritten
to be EJB 3 compliant?

Re: Does TomEE support EJB 2?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aaron

We didnt drop that support so it should work