Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2009/03/13 06:16:42 UTC

TODOs

Hi all,

these are the mid-term TODOs from my list in case anybody is looking
for a way to work on Gump ;-)

* support for Mercurial, Bazaar and darcs

  Since Sourceforge supports hg and bzr now, we may need them sooner
  or later - OpenJDK uses hg as well.  Nobody uses darcs except for
  myself, I guess.

* a RAT builder which runs RAT on the codebase and provides the report

* try to figure out the castor-xml failure.  The castor-core artifact
  is supposed to be there, probably only a name mismatch somewhere.

* try to figure out the slf4j failure

  I'm afraid this points at a deeper issue with mvn reactor builds
  since the missing artifact is one just built - and the mvn proxy
  won't know about the jat before the full reactor build is through.

  It may work if we split up the multi-project build.

* try to figure out why commons-configuration's tests fail once we add
  a dependency on Xalan.

  I really don't intend to do more than provide a recipe for
  reproducing the problem outside of Gump - which involves fiddling
  with local repositories, I guess.

Stefan

Re: TODOs

Posted by Adam Jack <ad...@gmail.com>.
Wow, I guess it ought not be a surprise that I hardly follow a word of
this. I've missed a lot in a couple of years. :-)

Hmm, and I still need to figure out how to send from @apache.org again.

regards

Adam

Share nature: http://wildobs.com