Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/25 18:43:36 UTC

JSFExcelCreator Sample Webapp.

I've gathered a small web application for demonstration of the
JSFExcelCreator. You can find screenshots and links
here.<http://jroller.com/page/mert?entry=jsfexcelcreator_sample_webapp_is_out>

Regards,

Mert.

Re: JSFExcelCreator Sample Webapp.

Posted by Mert Çalışkan <mc...@gmail.com>.
lol..we've got the influence, Cagatay.

any comments & suggestions are welcome..

Regards,

Mert.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Looks great!