Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Emily Harsh <pu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/04 15:41:59 UTC

Using DynaValidatorForm in session scope

Could someone please validate my understanding of the
requirements for using forms in session scope?
Following the rule that anything stored in the session
must implment Serializable, is it true that one
shouldn't use DynaValidatorForms in the session scope?
 Instead a concrete class should be created that
extends ValidatorForm and implements
java.io.Serializable?

I've read many articles contradicting this (and using
DynaValidatorForms in session scope).  Am I missing
something?

TIA,
Emily