Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk> on 2007/08/14 09:06:01 UTC

RE: problem with @WebFault annotation

Check the JDK version, it should be working if you are compiling with JDK 5.0,
also jaxb-api-2.0.jar in the classpath.

To learn more about Singularity's business process management solutions and services please visit:
www.singularity.co.uk
www.singularity.us.com
Singularity operates globally through its offices in New York, London, Singapore, Ireland and India. Singularity Limited is incorporated in the United Kingdom with Registration Number NI 31519 and its Registered Office at 100 Patrick Street, Derry, BT48 7EL, United Kingdom.

Re: problem with @WebFault annotation

Posted by doug <do...@gmail.com>.
sun-j2sdk1.5_1.5.0
I think this is the standard edition rather than the enterprise edition.
Would that make a difference?

Posted by Velidanda Srinivas <sr...@singularity.co.uk>.
Make sure jaxb-api-2.0.jar is in the classpath.
Setting the classpath on Linux is a bit confusing, if you are not a regular Linux user.