Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/09/01 10:34:06 UTC

Apache Tracks at Solutions Hamburg Conference 6th ��� 8th Sept 2017

Hi All

A quick update to let everyone know that we have 3 full days of Apache related talks at the Solutions Hamburg conference that will be running next week (6th - 8th September.)

Special thanks to Chris and Myrle for being the main people driving and leading this initiative.

We have 3 days of presentations (Developer Day, DevOps Day and Operations Day) plus
Greg Stein will be doing one of the keynotes. It's great that we have been given an opportunity like this to talk to people about the ASF and its projects. I've included a link to the program below:

https://solutions.hamburg/programm

If anyone is coming to the conference then please come along and see us, or if you are based in Hamburg and want to meet up with us then please let us know.

Thanks
Sharan