Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Ahmad, Zeba" <ze...@ebay.com> on 2016/05/03 06:50:29 UTC

RE: [configuration] Monitoring configs

Hi Oliver,

Thank you for the reply. I actually wanted the configurations to surface up as JMX beans by registering in the MBean server at the time of creating the Configuration object itself.

For now we have decided to go with option (1) where user does this at their side by calling MBean register after creating Configuration, but also use your suggestion of event mechanism to reload the JMX bean in case the file changes.

Regards,
Zeba