Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> on 2006/10/27 22:08:22 UTC

"Browse Space" wiki link broken?

Hi Folks,

I'm getting back into Geronimo after a long absence (which means that
1.0 is working well for us) so I'm coming up to speed with the many
changes, including infrastructure.  When I try to follow the "Browse
Space" link on the wiki I get:

> HTTP Status 404 - /confluence/pages/listpages.action
>
> type Status report
>
> message /confluence/pages/listpages.action
>
> description The requested resource (/confluence/pages/listpages.action) is not available.
> Apache Tomcat/5.5.16

Is this to be expected?  The reason I tried to follow that link is
that I'm guessing that there are a lot more pages in the wiki than
there are links on the front page.  Is there another way to get a list
of the wiki pages?

Thanks,
Toby

Re: "Browse Space" wiki link broken?

Posted by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org>.
Hi Hernan,

Thanks for the info, server migrations are always challenging.  The
link is
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/listpages.action?key=geronimo
but it's no big deal, I'll try again on Monday.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Toby,
not sure what URL you are trying to access, there has been a lot of chances since v1.0.

Either way we are having some issues with Confluence this week after the move of the server to a new data center.
The good news is that, even with Confluence not up and running, you still can access all the documentation as it is available in HTML format.

The Geronimo web site points to the available documentation. You can also point directly to the new cwiki -> cwiki.apache.org/geronimo
You wont be able to edit but you'll be able to see all the doc.

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan