Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/07/10 10:28:21 UTC

What's the status of DataFu?

All,

I'd like to know the current status of DataFu.  It looks like the list
traffic has died down quite a bit, are you still a viable project?

John

Re: What's the status of DataFu?

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
In that discussion 5 months ago it was noted that we needed to do another
release with some LICENSE and NOTICE issues resolved.  That release
happened.  Then we completed the maturity evaluation and drafted a
graduation resolution.  Podling status is up to date as Roman just recently
updated it.  PODLINGNAMESEARCH-48 was already done for DataFu so it's not
clear to me what else we need to do.  How do we get PODLINGNAMESEARCH-48 on
file with Whimsy?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

-

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sam Shah <sh...@umich.edu>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
What Matthew said!

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
I want to contribute code for PySpark! Utilities and things to perform
repeatable experiments for machine learning, and joins with RDDs and things
like that.

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 10:59 AM Matthew Hayes <

--
Russell Jurney @rjurney <http://twitter.com/rjurney>
russell.jurney@gmail.com LI <http://linkedin.com/in/russelljurney> FB

Re: What's the status of DataFu?