Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Xavier Planes <xp...@cistib.upf.edu> on 2011/10/24 17:10:02 UTC

Multiple requests

Hi,

                Is it possible to enable multiple requests in AXIS2C http server?

Thanks,
Xavi

AW: Multiple requests

Posted by Stadelmann Josef <jo...@axa-winterthur.ch>.
Just a short search over axis2-1.2/C ported years ago to OpenVMS

IA64-2>search [.webservices...]*.c,*.h "multi","threaded"

If you can configure multiple transport receivers listening a multi
threaded support is required.

Also other indices point to a multi threaded server as well.

******************************

DKA3:[SW-PROJEKTE.webservices.axis2.trunk.c.src.core.transport.http.rece
iver]http_svr_thread.c;4

#ifdef AXIS2_SVR_MULTI_THREADED

******************************

DKA3:[SW-PROJEKTE.webservices.axis2.trunk.c.src.core.transport.http.serv
er.apache2]mod_axis2.c;3

    /* We need to init xml readers before we go into threaded env

******************************

DKA3:[SW-PROJEKTE.webservices.axis2.trunk.c.src.core.transport.http.serv
er.IIS]axis2_isapi_plugin.c;3

    // We need to init xml readers before we go into threaded env

******************************

DKA3:[SW-PROJEKTE.webservices.axis2.trunk.c.src.core.transport.tcp.recei
ver]tcp_svr_thread.c;3

#ifdef AXIS2_SVR_MULTI_THREADED

******************************

DKA3:[SW-PROJEKTE.webservices.axis2.trunk.c.build.deploy.include]axis2_t
ransport_in_desc.h;1

* Axis2 configuration. There can be multiple transport receivers
configured

******************************

DKA3:[SW-PROJEKTE.webservices.axis2.trunk.c.build.deploy.include]axis2_t
ransport_out_desc.h;1

* Axis2 configuration. There can be multiple transport senders
configured

Multiple listeners / receivers and senders make only sense in a true
multithreaded environment!

Josef

i.e.

IA64-2>

axis2_http_svr_thread_t *AXIS2_CALL

axis2_http_svr_thread_create(

    const axutil_env_t *env,

    int port)

{

    axis2_http_svr_thread_t *svr_thread = NULL;

    AXIS2_ENV_CHECK(env, NULL);

    svr_thread = (axis2_http_svr_thread_t *)AXIS2_MALLOC

            (env->allocator, sizeof(

                        axis2_http_svr_thread_t));

    if (! svr_thread)

    {

       AXIS2_ERROR_SET(env->error, AXIS2_ERROR_NO_MEMORY,
AXIS2_FAILURE);

        return NULL;

    }

    svr_thread->worker = NULL;

    svr_thread->stopped = AXIS2_FALSE;

    svr_thread->port = port;

    svr_thread->listen_socket =
axutil_network_handler_create_server_socket

            (env, svr_thread->port);

    if (-1 == svr_thread->listen_socket)

    {

        axis2_http_svr_thread_free((axis2_http_svr_thread_t *)
svr_thread,

                env);

        return NULL;

    }