Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net> on 2007/07/05 22:31:13 UTC

Re: using OpenCMS with ofbiz

Hi Guys,

So anyone got it ever working? After all the stuf regarding SSL handshake
problem, I have created self-signed cert, edit properties files, restarted
etc. ANd now stuck on "Bad Certificate Error". Does it work with self-signed
cert? Or perhaps I am putting the cert and key in the wrong places so it
can't find them?

Please, let me know if anyone got passed that point. Thanks.

Re: using OpenCMS with ofbiz

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi JohnBrown,

I just added a new download version here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=171394

It's in English now.

The picture you attached means "not found any ofbiz rmiservice, so no
results returned".

Please make sure you have started your OFBiz and well your OFBiz and
OpenCms are in the same server which means the OFBiz rmiservice can be
reached by http://127.0.0.1:1099/, this is the default setting of this
module.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2007-07-09一的 14:40 -0700,MrJohnBrown写道:

Re: using OpenCMS with ofbiz

Posted by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net>.
Hi Shi,

Re: using OpenCMS with ofbiz

Posted by "asitkumar.roy@tcs.com" <as...@tcs.com>.
Hi Shi
         Thanks for the opencms-ofbiz. But i am facing some problem while
importing certificate. that is .\importcerts.sh. The error is
keytool error:java.lang.Exception:Public key in reply and key store in reply
do not match

Re: using OpenCMS with ofbiz

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.

Re: using OpenCMS with ofbiz