Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Cristiano Silva <cr...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/03 11:31:28 UTC

Problem with window size ( Dimension lookup/update). Attach print my screen.

Problem with window size ( Dimension lookup/update).

Attach print my screen.

It is not possible to access the buttons below.

The window is larger than the screen.

How do I see the bottom? Thank you very much!

I tested it on Ubuntu xfce and gnome.

Thank you very much!

Atenciosamente,
Cristiano Luís Turbino de França e Silva
==============================
                      GNU / Linux
    ,                ,       /       .-.
   /                  \     /      (e e)
  ((__-^^-,-^^-__))   /     _.`V'._
    `-_---' `---_-'      /    //~~W~~\\
  <__|o ` 'o|__>   /    //,           ,\\
        \   `  /       /    // |            | \\
         ):  :(      /      \) |            | (/
        :o_o:    /           \           /
          "-"    /              `w -  w'

Re: Problem with window size ( Dimension lookup/update). Attach print my screen.

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID>.
Hi Cristiano,

I'm sorry to hear you have this problem!  I didn't notice a screenshot but
I understand your issue with the dialog.
The best thing to do is create a bug report in our JIRA case tracking
system here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/HOP

You can attach your screenshot there and give some details about your
screen resolution and so on.
The solution usually is to wrap the dialog content into some scrollable
composites.

Thanks in advance for the bug report!

All the best,
Matt

--
Neo4j Chief Solutions Architect
*✉   *matt.casters@neo4j.com

Re: Problem with window size ( Dimension lookup/update). Attach print my screen.

Posted by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com.INVALID>.
Hi Cristiano,