Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by in...@bureau-de-poste.net on 2020/04/01 09:33:29 UTC

M4 release date? low-latency kernel?

  Hello Maxime,

Do you have a date planned for the M4 release?

Do you have a tentative date for the 5.0.0 stable release?

Is M4 actually a release candidate ? the last one?

Lastly, I notice that your test server (demo-next) is very fast and
very responsive. Are you using a low-latency kernel there? If not, has
anyne tested ubuntu low-latency kernel with OpenMeetings 5.0.0 M3 or M4?

Thank you,

  Ed

Re: M4 release date? low-latency kernel?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Well I can check the params if you send me the command :)

And still cost something about 50euro per month :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: M4 release date? low-latency kernel?

Posted by in...@bureau-de-poste.net.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ed,