Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/06 00:20:46 UTC

JSON Question

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a storage plug-in and have gotten to the point where I need to
make a call out to our SAN to dynamically create storage for a Compute or
Disk Offering.

Our SAN's API talks JSON.

Do we already make use of JSON inside of the Management Server?  I expect
we use it in other parts of the system, but want to make sure I'm
leveraging the right component(s) when I start writing this API code.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com