Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2012/11/01 07:55:02 UTC

First CloudStack meetup in Bangalore India.

Hi All,

We had a successful first Cloudstack Meetup in Bangalore at Citrix office.

-          100+ people had registered for the Event in the meetup.com and facebook.

-          90+ people had attended the meet up and few joined online

-          Kevin Kluge presented an Technical over of Cloudstack and discussed different deployment architecture choices.

-          Entire event is recorded

-          Pictures are available at https://plus.google.com/photos/113880250095401204688/albums/5805724544642098417?authkey=CMOD7aibj-3AjwE

-          CloudStack T-Shirts were distributed at the Event

-

Feedback so far is very positive.

First Event was very successful. Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks

Rajesh Battala

Re: First CloudStack meetup in Bangalore India.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
Great, can you share the recorded video on YouTube maybe?

Regards.