Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rollo, Dan" <dr...@ets.org> on 2002/12/20 17:35:10 UTC

Stop or flush System.out, System.err cache

I'm running some long JUnit tests using Ant 1.5.1 and the JUnit tag. I'm
trying to debug a memory leak in my application code using these unit tests.
My problem is that since all the console output from the unit tests is
cached, I can't determine for sure what is going on during the test. Also,
eventually, the unit test VM runs out of memory, and I need to see my debug
output to know what's happening.

Is there some way to turn off the caching of output that Ant and/or JUnit is
doing, and immediately flush the output to the console as it is generated?

Thanks!
Dan

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.