Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hoang, Hai" <Ha...@coair.com> on 2002/09/09 17:53:02 UTC

Help with master-details screens

The user clicks on a link on the master page, which lead to a detail page so
that the user can modify stuff.  Once he is done and submitted the changes,
I saved it and forwarded the request back to the master page.  The problem
is that the URL still shows the link of the detail page on the master
screen.  If I reload the master page, the changes I made on detail screen
submits to the back end database again.  How can I prevent URL from showing
on the master screen and prevent resubmitting?

Thanks,
Hai

Introducing the all new and improved continental.com.  With a totally new
personalized design, it's the best place to go. Before you go.

Continental Airlines. Work Hard. Fly Right.

http://www.continental.com