Posted to repository@apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/01/01 18:39:43 UTC

POI poms broken

The poms deployed in
/x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/poi/poms
for POI 3.0-alpha3 and 3.0-alpha2 are invalid.
I can fix them but seems they are incomplete and dependencies are missing too.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-479
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-478

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: POI poms broken

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@gmail.com>.
On 01/01/07, Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> > The poms deployed in
> > /x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/poi/poms
> > for POI 3.0-alpha3 and 3.0-alpha2 are invalid.
> > I can fix them but seems they are incomplete and dependencies are missing
> > too.

When did omitting dependencies make a POM invalid?

Re: POI poms broken

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> The poms deployed in
> /x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/poi/poms
> for POI 3.0-alpha3 and 3.0-alpha2 are invalid.
> I can fix them but seems they are incomplete and dependencies are missing
> too.

The poms are generated automatically by our ant build.xml, from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/poi/trunk/poi.pom

I'm not a maven user myself, so I don't know what we would need to fix. If
you could send me a patch against the svn pom file, I'll happily apply it,
so our next realse (due fairly soon now) will be valid.

Cheers
Nick