Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@gbo.overheid.nl> on 2007/04/18 14:37:36 UTC

setting wsa:messageId in a Axis2 1.1.1 service

Dear users,

I have generated both client and service based on a wsdl. I use ws-addressing and can set these in the client by use of the ServiceClient, but how do i do the same for the service? I let Axis2 generate a skeleton service, but see no way to add wsa header info there. Is the only solution to write you own service?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Erwin

RE: setting wsa:messageId in a Axis2 1.1.1 service

Posted by Akshay Parakh <Ak...@infosys.com>.

Thanx & Regards,
Akshay Parakh
+91-9886875582
Extn: 4066

"Live a Life that defies the predictable!!"

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
what exactly do you need to add in your generated service?

thanks,
dims

Posted by "Krishnamoorthy J (HCL Financial Services)" <Kr...@hcl.in>.
I have used like this for engaging rampart module in the client side

ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(cli
ent_ _path, client_path + "/conf/axis2.xml");

AxisConfiguration conf = ctx.getAxisConfiguration();

ServiceStub stub = new ServiceStub(ctx,"EPR URL");

In the axis2.xml, I have the entry to refer the addressing or any other
module.

Krishna

How did u engage / disengage ws-addressing in the client code generated
by axis2

Shantanu

On 4/18/07, Erwin Reinhoud <Er...@gbo.overheid.nl> wrote:
> Dear users,
>
> I have generated both client and service based on a wsdl. I use
ws-addressing and can set these in the client by use of the
ServiceClient, but how do i do the same for the service? I let Axis2
generate a skeleton service, but see no way to add wsa header info
there. Is the only solution to write you own service?

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Erwin

Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science,
San Diego State University

DISCLAIMER:

Re: setting wsa:messageId in a Axis2 1.1.1 service

Posted by shantanu chawla <sh...@gmail.com>.