Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Rajath Subramanyam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/19 02:48:54 UTC

SSTable format in C* 2.2 and later

Hello Cassandra-dev community,

Does anyone know the JIRAs that affected the change in the SSTable format
for C* 2.2 and later ?

Thanks in advance.

- Rajath
------------------------
Rajath Subramanyam

Re: SSTable format in C* 2.2 and later

Posted by Rajath Subramanyam <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tyler. Cassandra-8099 has a lot of meat. I will get back in case of
further questions.

- Rajath

Rajath Subramanyam

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.