Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/07/29 08:09:49 UTC

r4 Posted Balances not showing is chart of accounts

Steps I have taken:

- install ofbiz, load seed data
- imported the demo chart of accounts
- assigned two of the accounts to company (e.g. GL Account IDs 121100 and
111100)
- created a manual journal entry using these accounts
- manually posted the transactions

In "List GL Organization", the amount from the above transaction is shown as
being posted to each account - 121100 and 111100.  However, the Chart of
Accounts does not show a posted balance against the accounts.

Re: r4 Posted Balances not showing is chart of accounts

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Snowch,

In 9.04 during test the functionality, if in case you find any issue
with any of the Accounting functionality please post it immediately I
will try to fix it ASAP.

Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by snowch <sn...@coralms.com>.