Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ustaman <ts...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/09 17:51:28 UTC

Re: Q4E and m2eclipse

m2eclipse plugin *does* allow viewing the entire maven aggregator project and
it's children as a single eclipse project.
However, this means the classpath viewed from eclipse will be the sum of all
classpaths.
What I found annoying with this plugin however was that on some machines,
when I try to refresh a project, it would complain "..\target folder could
not be cleaned". I think the plugin is trying to run maven builds for the
subprojects in parallel and is encountering some issues - what I do is I hit
refresh in eclipse and then delete all target folders repeated from the
command line and eclipse does manage to refresh the project.
I am now trying to use IAM instead of m2eclipse.