Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2017/04/14 08:16:51 UTC

RE: [+SPAM+]: Re: Jackson vs Johnzon JAX-RS provider

Hello Romain & Mark,

My question is more when the JSON-B (JSR 367) Proposed Final Draft will be issued as the Public Review Ballot  has occurred in July 2016 ?

Best Regards.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Hi Francois!

Sorry, forgot to pull the answer over here.
I asked for clarification and quickly got a reply from Dmitry.

https://java.net/projects/jsonb-spec/lists/users/archive/2017-04/message/1

hth.

LieGrue,
strub