Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Rob Young <bu...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/08 01:54:13 UTC

Lazy loading sql maps (for PHP iBATIS)

Hi,

I'm working on implementing a PHP port of iBATIS. It's going to have to
implemented quite differently because of the different nature of PHP. One
thing I'd like to be able to do is only load sql maps when they're needed.
Would there be a preferred way of doing this?

I thought about using the following xpath
query "/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap[contains( @resource, 'ClassName' )]" however,
there's no guarantee that the user will name the sql map files with the class
name. Can anyone think of a better way?

Thanks
Rob

[edit] Sorry, the previous mail was sent from the wrong address