Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org> on 2021/07/06 19:22:00 UTC

YouTube NLPCraft channel

NLPCraft-ers,
I've put together a YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzEImY6BfDqCBMDDrdwNo2w

Thanks to Nikita Ivanov for the voice over help for our first video.
Mentors - let me know if I missed anything related to ASF trademarks,
etc.

Let me know what you think. And... a customary "please subscribe,
comment and click the notification bell".

Thanks!
--
Aaron

Re: YouTube NLPCraft channel

Posted by Sergey Makov <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Looks really great! Aaron and Nikita, thank you very much for putting
it all together!

Regards,
Sergey

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.