Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 16:37:37 UTC

new room design

Maxim, folks,

Roman has prepared a sketch for the new room design. What do you think?

Sorry for Russian, the text does not matter anything anyway. The picture
can be enlarged.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/319b01qgi775n/new_ui#95vbbc25oba9ubj

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

RE: new room design

Posted by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au>.
Maybe this design would be good for a chat only room ?  (a room without a whiteboard?)

Our needs have been for the Whiteboard to be as large as possible.  We minimise both chat window and the User’s window, and then turn IE into full screen, all to get maximum sized Whiteboard for displaying documents or powerpoint presentations.  For us it would be good to have a full screen whiteboard mode, do you think this would be possible?

Most, but not all of our screens are now 16x9 while PowerPoint and documents are more 4x3 or A4 sized.  So having maximum height available for the Whiteboard is very important.

Hope this helps your design ideas.

Thanks,

George Kirkham

the only issue with this design is: no whiteboard :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
just change your "meeting" room option (via Administrator->Conference Rooms)
And chat panel will be opened by default!
it was implemented in 2.1 (or 2.0 not sure)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Re[4]: new room design

Posted by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com>.
See http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html

RE: Re[4]: new room design

Posted by Mohammed Subhi Sheikh Quroush <fo...@hotmail.com>.
How can I unsubscribe

Re[4]: new room design

Posted by Bogdanov Andrey <ba...@mail.ru>.
Hi Maxim,

--
Андрей Богданов

Re: Re[2]: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrey,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re[2]: new room design

Posted by Bogdanov Andrey <ba...@mail.ru>.

--
Андрей Богданов

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alexei,

Re: new room design

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.
I like the more modern look of the interface, in general.

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.
President

505 York Road, Suite 6
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Office: 215.886.9188
Direct: 267.242.9640
www.aplustutoring.com

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello folks,

Re: new room design

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello folks,

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
it is nice,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: new room design

Posted by Artyom Horuzhenko <ak...@gmail.com>.
It's nice, but I can't understand where video windows would be shown.

Re: new room design

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Re: new room design

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.