Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ch...@aol.com on 2015/01/09 17:31:29 UTC

Question

To Whom It May Concern: For some reason I cannot use the save function when
 a click on file at top of page. When I go to click save, it sends me back
to the  original screen I was on. I can hit cntl s and it works. Up to
yesterday it was  fine. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Respectully Steve Terjanian (chrsteve@aol.com)

Re: Question

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 01/09/2015 05:31 PM, schrieb Chrsteve@aol.com:
> To Whom It May Concern: For some reason I cannot use the save function when
>   a click on file at top of page. When I go to click save, it sends me back
> to the  original screen I was on. I can hit cntl s and it works. Up to
> yesterday it was  fine. Any ideas?

I don't know what the reson could be and I'm sure that this is not a
common problem. In order to get more helpful answers than here on the
mailing list I recommend you to report your problem in the user forum
[1] or the users mailing list [2]. At both location there are much more
users online so that a solution is much more likely.

HTH

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public