Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Andrew Todd <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 21:02:32 UTC

Committing non-POM files during release:prepare?

Maven 2.2, release plugin.

During the preparationGoals, I'm modifying a .properties file that
references the Maven project version. When the POM files get committed
to Subversion after the preparationGoals have completed, I need this
.properties file to get committed as well. Otherwise the
release:perform step will fail. Is this possible? Thanks.

Re: Committing non-POM files during release:prepare?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
sorry yeah, completion goals is for after starting the next version.

you can do the same trick in preparation goals though

- Stephen

---
screen

Posted by Andrew Todd <an...@gmail.com>.