Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by siva vulchi <si...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/29 08:34:22 UTC

Need to configure provider URL for JMS point to point sampler

hi,

i have a jmeter in my windows machine and have to test websphere MQ (which
is in solaris mach of same LAN) using JMS. But the problem is that..i am not
able to configure provider URL correctly..(was getting error like
"jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException").

could you please help me..

Thanks,
siva.

Re: Need to configure provider URL for JMS point to point sampler

Posted by siva vulchi <si...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Andre,

Thanks for your reply..
Actually, problem was..i had not copied bindings file to my local which has
to be configured as provider URL...

Posted by Andre Arnold <An...@gmx.de>.