Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/07/03 12:43:39 UTC

Extending the runtime and domain models

The runtime classes (ReallySmallRuntime and ReallySmallRuntimeBuilder) and
the EmbeddedSCADomain implementation are pretty well locked down in terms of
overriding their members and functions. I had to make copies of most of this
function to create the distributed runtime and domain. Can we loosen this up
a bit so that these classes can be extended?

Simon

Re: Extending the runtime and domain models

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
+1 for this from me as well.

   ...ant

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.