Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Foxworthy <pa...@cohsoft.com.au> on 2011/02/17 21:22:27 UTC

How do you find a version number in demo app?

Does the demo have an About anywhere that shows the version? I can't seem to
find one.

Thanks

Paul Foxworthy

Re: How do you find a version number in demo app?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
note some themes don't show
Release-revision : release09.04-1069971

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 2/17/2011 12:47 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
it is added to the footer

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Look at bottom, it's generated by the svninfo ant target

Jacques

From: "Paul Foxworthy" <pa...@cohsoft.com.au>