Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Abdul Sattar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 11:03:47 UTC

Adobe Edge Reflow development technology?

Hi,

Does any body know in which technology Adobe Edge Reflow is developed. Is
it a Flex/AIR application?

Abdul Sattar

Re: Adobe Edge Reflow development technology?

Posted by Garth Braithwaite <ga...@gmail.com>.
Neither brackets nor reflow are advertised as browser friendly at this point. They are desktop apps built with HTML. Most likely we'll see a browser based version of brackets. At which point we'll need to worry about cross browser compatibility.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Posted by Fréderic Cox <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Garth Braithwaite <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hugo Miguel Pereira Matinho <hu...@gmail.com>.
i believe it's HTML5, javascript, css ( at least according to the team's
own post available at:
http://blogs.adobe.com/edgereflow/2013/02/14/introducing-adobe-edge-reflow/)

" Reflow itself is built using HTML, CSS and JavaScript, with the goal of
helping web designers design for HTML, CSS and JavaScript.  Our intention
is to remove layers of abstractions, so designers can create for the web
using the web."