Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ralph Pöllath <li...@poellath.org> on 2005/08/09 19:10:54 UTC

Re: [m2] maven surefire plugin

On 04.07.2005, at 04:29, Nadeem Bitar wrote:
> Where can I find documentation for the maven-surefire-plugin. I am
> looking on using testng instead of junit to run my tests.

TestNG 2.5 has been released and comes with a maven plugin:
http://testng.org/doc/maven.html

Cheers,
-Ralph.

Re: [m2] maven surefire plugin

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 07:10:54PM +0200, Ralph Pöllath wrote:
> On 04.07.2005, at 04:29, Nadeem Bitar wrote:
> >Where can I find documentation for the maven-surefire-plugin. I am
> >looking on using testng instead of junit to run my tests.
>
> TestNG 2.5 has been released and comes with a maven plugin:
> http://testng.org/doc/maven.html

Not for Maven 2 which was the Maven version in question. Writing a plug-in
for it should be pretty trivial though, hopefully they will write one
themselfs.

--
Trygve