Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Alia B." <a....@gmail.com> on 2007/12/29 23:50:50 UTC

Re: Locator bugs

Hi all,
I was trying to run ant (v1.7) via jsp but i'm getting
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Locator
it works ok via java but not jsp, is this a configration problem or this is
a bug?

Regards,

Re: Locator bugs

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
"Alia B." <a....@gmail.com> writes:

> I was trying to run ant (v1.7) via jsp but i'm getting
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/tools/ant/launch/Locator
> it works ok via java but not jsp, is this a configration problem or this is
> a bug?

The bug talked about in this thread is not related to your problem.

You seem to be missing ant-launcher.jar in your CLASSPATH when you
invoke Ant via the JSP.

Stefan