Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jakob Odersky <ja...@odersky.com> on 2016/09/21 21:54:42 UTC

Re: Has anyone installed the scala kernel for Jupyter notebook

One option would be to use Apache Toree. A quick setup guide can be
found here https://toree.incubator.apache.org/documentation/user/quick-start

Posted by "Chawla,Sumit " <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 Jakob.  Thanks for the link

Regards
Sumit Chawla

Posted by andy petrella <an...@gmail.com>.
heya, I'd say if you wanna go the spark and scala way, please yourself and
go for the Spark Notebook <https://github.com/andypetrella/spark-notebook/>
(check http://spark-notebook.io/ for pre-built distro or build your own)
hth

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:45 AM Arif,Mubaraka <ar...@heb.com>
wrote:

> we installed it but the kernel dies.
> Any clue, why ?
>
> thanks for the link :)-
>
> ~muby

andy

RE: Has anyone installed the scala kernel for Jupyter notebook

Posted by "Arif,Mubaraka" <ar...@heb.com>.