Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Alan Snyder <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/03 00:46:13 UTC

RDF-Patch...

Trying to get RDF Patch to work... I have an LDP endpoint setup at

http://localhost:8080/ldp/container1

created with the examples on the Marmotta LDP page (
http://marmotta.apache.org/platform/ldp-module.html)

curl -i -X POST -d @test.ttl -H "Content-Type: text/turtle" -H "Slug:
container1" http://localhost:8080/ldp

And I've added some triples to it with above - they show up when browsing
directly http://localhost:8080/ldp/test.   I'm trying to patch this with
the following curl...

curl --data 'A <http://blah.com/ALAN> <http://blah.com/name> <
http://blah.com/ALAN> .' -X PATCH -H "Content-Type: application/rdf-patch"
http://localhost:8080/ldp/container1

But I get the following error... "request did not contain a supported HTTP
method"

If I use POST it seems to create data as binary, LDP-NR I guess, so it
seems the PATCH verb just isn't supported out of the box... ?

Thanks!

Re: RDF-Patch...

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the late reply.