Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@softwareag.com> on 2005/11/09 12:41:44 UTC

MNG-1398: How to obtain an updated version of the maven-javadoc-plugin

Hi,

sorry for asking the stupid question: I am one of the users who stumbled
over

     MNG-1398: site report generates an 'empty'
               target/site/apidocs/index.html

I see that a fixed version of the plugin will be available in Maven
2.0.1. Very nice. But do I actually have to wait for that version? Or,
do I have to rebuild Maven from SVN?

Regards,

Jochen

Re: MNG-1398: How to obtain an updated version of the maven-javadoc-plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
It absolutely should be announced on this list.

We have a request in to create a separate announcements list as well.

- Brett

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html