Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Morriz <mo...@idiotz.nl> on 2006/06/29 09:09:58 UTC

bayes only

People, how do I get spamd to work without the non-bayes rules?

I used to just disable the /usr/shared/spamassassin folder, but that seems
to fail the app....

Thanks in advance.

Maurice

Re: bayes only

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
Hum.  Bayes only seems like a waste, there are probably simpler tools if that is all you really want to do.  A whole lot of the capability of SA comes from the other rules.

However, I suppose you could either delete the rules from the two rules directories, or perhaps more simply and safely, simply create an empty directory, put a stripped local.cf there, and use the command line options to tell SA or spamd or whatever to use this directory rather than the default rules directory.

        Loren