Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by deepak venugopal <de...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/25 05:27:38 UTC

Java Equivalent Code for XSP

hi friends,
my previous message was as listed below.
The thing is in my Java soap clients i have modified
the CALL Objects encoding style  with :
call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML);
and have successfully obtained the return ELEMENT from
my Java Soap Service.( I had mentioned this earlier).

While working with XSP,
( samples - xscript /
soap-getqoute1.xsp,soap-getquote2.xsp)
i noticed it had a tag mentioning <soap:enc> which
probably was talkin abt the encoding style. Since the
xsp's where handled by the style sheets - soap.xsl
(--path
org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/soap.xsl--)
i had put a new tag in the style sheet as <soap:enc1>
referecing it to :
"http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml/" in the
style sheet.
However inspite of using <soap:enc1> it was still
using the pervious encoding <soap:enc> which was
referrring to
" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"..

Anyway the bottom line is , are there any cases where
XSP's have been used flexibly for sending XML
documents, receiving XML documents, for Messaging etc
as shown in the Java Soap Client Samples bundles with
the Apache SOAP software.
If so pls do revert.
I wld b extremely gr8ful.
regards
DEEPAK.

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema"><xsp-request:get-parameter

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Re: Java Equivalent Code for XSP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Have you tried posting this question to a cocoon mailing list?  Perhaps the
author of the original soap.xsl or someone else familiar with cocoon can be
of more help than the folks on this list.

Scott Nichol