Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Derek Clarkson <De...@lonelyplanet.com.au> on 2004/02/27 02:20:18 UTC

Can someone direct me to the documentation.

Hi all,
I've found over time that the Apache and associated projects web site is
either extremely good, or extremely bad when it comes to finding certain
pieces of documentation. The lastest one that's been driving me nuts is
wanting to find a reference to the tags that can be set inside the <servlet>
namespace in a web.xml file. Specifically I was hunting for details on the
<load-on-startup> tag, what it did exactly and what the numbers ment. I
seached the Apache sites, the web, everything I could find and all I got was
some references in various news groups. It was enough to tell me what I
needed to know, but I would still like to know where the offical reference
is for this part of the web.xml file.

Can anyone point me to a URL ?

Ciao
Derek.

This email, including attachments, is intended only for the addressee
and may be confidential, privileged and subject to copyright.  If you
have received this email in error, please advise the sender and delete
it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not
use, copy or disclose its content to anyone.  You must not copy or
communicate to others content that is confidential or subject to
copyright, unless you have the consent of the content owner.

RE: Can someone direct me to the documentation.

Posted by "Filip Hanik (lists)" <de...@hanik.com>.
why document it again, when you have it in the specification :)

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/download.html#specs

Filip

[...]

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.