Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 16:03:57 UTC

Apache Ignite project summary at people.apache.org

Hi Igniters,

It seems to me, that the project description at
http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html is a little bit outdated.

It says
  High-performance, integrated and distributed in-memory platform for
computing and transacting on large-scale data sets in real-time

But our site says
 Memory-centric distributed database, caching, and processing platform for
transactional, analytical, and streaming workloads delivering in-memory
speeds at petabyte scale

After persistent storage donation I think the second one is more correct,
so I suggest to update Apache info.

Who can advise me how to update product description at the Apache site. Is
it easy to do?

The same issue is related to https://projects.apache.org/project.html?ignite
but here I can ask at the ComDev list to update.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Apache Ignite project summary at people.apache.org

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will try ComDev list first and then incubator mailing lists. It seems
ComDev list contains some mentioning of people.apache.org.

Re: Apache Ignite project summary at people.apache.org

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Have no idea how to update it here: http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html