Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2021/08/04 09:40:38 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Documentation feedback button

Nikita,

We created a bugyard account for the Ignite community. I'm suggesting using
a shared account bound to 'dev@ignite.apache.org'. That will allow everyone
on the dev list to receive and process documentation feedback.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/ignite/credentials/bugyard.io

Mauricio will add the button to the website shortly. I'll let you update
the documentation process.

--
Denis

-
Denis

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhina <vo...@gmail.com>.
Denis,

I still feel that redirecting yet another notification source to dev list without discussion with the Community is not right way to go. Especially when significant efforts were spent to keep the list clean. I will start a discussion.

Posted by Mauricio Stekl <ma...@stekl.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

--
-
Denis

Re: [DISCUSSION] Documentation feedback button

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin