Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/03/22 12:04:00 UTC

Service Provider logos for new OFBiz Website

Hi Everyone

I've created a new branch for our new OFBiz website and loaded all the work done so far. We are going to include a service providers page (see link below for existing draft)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/ofbiz-new-website/service-providers.html

So if you'd like your logo to be displayed on our service providers website page then please

1. Check that you are included in our list of service providers on the wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers
(NOTE: If you are not on this list, the page contains instructions on how to get added to it)

2. Ensure that your website actually mentions Apache OFBiz and that you provide services for it

If you fulfill both of these conditions, then please email me a copy of your logo and I will add it to the service providers webpage for the new website.

Thanks
Sharan