Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lorraine Mix <Ho...@hotmail.com> on 2022/01/14 19:21:19 UTC

Cannot get OpenOfficeOrg to completely download and open

I have a new ISM laptop and I have tried and tried to download and open this product.   I had it on my old computer.  I have tried to access thru as an Administrator and it goes thru all the motions of downloading but will not open and keeps going back to the beginning to install.

Can you please help me out?
Lorraine Mix

Re: Cannot get OpenOfficeOrg to completely download and open

Posted by JD <jd...@gmail.com>.
Where did you download it from???

Just browse openoffice.org,
follow the links to download.