Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/02/05 10:38:47 UTC

URL REwriting

Hi All,

Are there any best practices recommended to do URL Rewriting in OFBiz ?

I consider using a  tool like http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite. Is it worth using it in place of The Apache module mod_rewrite, what do
you think ?

Jacques

Re: URL REwriting

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Cedric,

Anyway this is not needed as explained David recently.

Besides it seems that there are not a lot of interests in putting robots.txt file in OFBiz root.

Jacques

Posted by PRONZATO Cedric RD-BIZZ-GRE <ce...@orange-ftgroup.com>.
Hi Jacques,